Loading Status
play.vulcanmc.net

Whose going to be 1st?

Fleshlings

Enthusiast ;)
Admin
Reactions
14 0 0
Hey everyone! I’m wondering myself who do you think is going to be on island top first. Comment down below :unsure:

Mishalio

Space Pirate
Admin
Mishalio
Mishalio
Reactions
46 0 0
I personally got tired of competition :confused:
I think I'll just do a nice-looking island but not a high-level one.

astronomized

Hubble Admirer
Sr Mod
astronomized
astronomized
Reactions
22 0 0
I will probably be going the same route is Mishalio, as building up an island level can be a treachous endevaor if you lack the patience. Though I am not a pro builder, I've got some ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions
7 0 0
I honestly don’t have the time to play skyblock, however during the Christmas period if Leo hasn’t loaded me on work I’ll reset my island and actually try

Agent7384672

Manager
Manager
Reactions
19 0 0
I'm grinding but I'm not purchasing money or spawners... so don't anyone get too comfortable, I will be building slow and steady.

Thingz

Space Enthusiast
Mod
Reactions
21 0 0
You are first on the lb. Obviously :V (salty level 5mil+)

Mishalio

Space Pirate
Admin
Mishalio
Mishalio
Reactions
46 0 0
Well, I am having a lot of fun terraforming my island :) and it's nice to have visitors appreciating my work! A 400 x 400 island gives me a lot of space for big things like mountains, lakes, villages, fields and forests, which is exactly what I wanted to build!

Though I wish bonemealing grass didn't give dead bushes c_c

astronomized

Hubble Admirer
Sr Mod
astronomized
astronomized
Reactions
22 0 0
Mhm. You did a wonderful job at terraforming! Can't wait to see what it looks like once all of the 400x400 area is covered, but from that size, I am assuming it will take a while..

Mishalio

Space Pirate
Admin
Mishalio
Mishalio
Reactions
46 0 0
Mhm. You did a wonderful job at terraforming! Can't wait to see what it looks like once all of the 400x400 area is covered, but from that size, I am assuming it will take a while..
I should have way more time after my exams, so maybe a month or a bit more. Depends of my ideas to be honest.