Important VulcanMC's Summer Update

Heyo,

It's been quite some time since our last update! As some of you may know, a lot has recently changed on VulcanMC. We're currently working on a major update for the summer of 2019. I've been working closely with WillzaTeam and the rest of the management team, as I'd like to get everything released as soon as possible.

Skyblock
Skyblock Season 4
VulcanMC has been working extremely hard in order to release a new season of Skyblock. We've recently created our own Skyblock core, which will be much nicer than the previous one! Along with this new core, we are going to have a brand new Skyblock lobby, brand new custom quests, weekly updates/features, and much more. In our next update regarding Skyblock, we will elaborate much further on the details and new features of Skyblock season 4.

Prison
Prison Season 1
VulcanMC will be releasing a brand new gamemode, which is Prison. We are quite proud of this gamemode, as it is entirely custom and we've spent a lot of time on it. We have quite a bit of unique features, along with some fantastic surprises. Some of the features of this new gamemode are custom enchants, auto-mine, custom quests, auto-sell, gangs, lucky blocks, and much, much more!

YouTubers
Brand New VulcanMC YouTubers
As part of our summer update on VulcanMC, we plan to bring numerous YouTubers to VulcanMC. We will not be announcing the YouTubers today, as most are not yet confirmed, however, we do plan to release another announcement regarding all YouTubers joining VulcanMC. YouTubers will play a huge role in our new marketing plan, as they'll likely bring forth an increase in our community and player-base. Clearly, we're very excited to have these YouTubers join us here on VulcanMC.

Be sure to join/follow our social medias for further updates in the near future, as we plan to frequently post new and exciting updates on each of VulcanMC's social medias.

Comments

Awesome! Everything sounds great. Thanks so much for everything UltraColor <3
I'm so excited to see what the future holds for VulcanMC! This community deserves the world.
I can already tell you're going to be an amazing addition to our community! Thanks again.

Awesome! Everything sounds great. Thanks so much for everything UltraColor <3
I'm so excited to see what the future holds for VulcanMC! This community deserves the world.
I can already tell you're going to be an amazing addition to our community! Thanks again.
Thank you, I appreciate the kind words.

Season #4 of Skyblock will introduce a lot of new features, some of which are listed in the announcement above. Though, along with prison, we have another very exciting gamemode releasing soon on VulcanMC. Stay tuned...
Great, can't wait for everything <3