Loading Status
play.vulcanmc.net

VulcanMC news

Reactions
21 0 0
Today we had 2/3 of the trainees become helpers! Make sure to give em a gg when you see them around!

Weekly update 3 is out! We got xpfly and make sure to check out the new /mob coins shop!

We recently had a video done on our server by cyclone so that's pretty cool. So make sure to say hi to the new people when I'm not on.

Reply with what you think will be in new week's weekly update! That's it from me kindle. See ya in the next post:). (I made this because I'm bored XD)

astronomized

Hubble Admirer
Admin
astronomized
astronomized
Reactions
23 0 0
Indeed. We had and amazing weekly update, much like all the last ones. I cannot thank the developers and everyone that worked on these content updates enough, they deserve it! :D

Wizzy

Reactions
2 0 0
Today we had 2/3 of the trainees become helpers! Make sure to give em a gg when you see them around!

Weekly update 3 is out! We got xpfly and make sure to check out the new /mob coins shop!

We recently had a video done on our server by cyclone so that's pretty cool. So make sure to say hi to the new people when I'm not on.

Reply with what you think will be in new week's weekly update! That's it from me kindle. See ya in the next post:). (I made this because I'm bored XD)
became* ;)