Reactions
2 0 0
Part A (Second Application)

Q1) What is your IGN? Stratas

Q2) What is your Discord IGN (with tag)? Stratas#4145

Q3) How old are you? 14

Q4) What timezone are you in? EST

Q5) Do you have a working mic? Yes

Q6) How long have you been a part of our server? Since release, also I think I was the first 100 or 50 in the Discord server.

Part B

Q7) Are you currently staff on any other servers? No

Q8) Do you have any previous staffing experience, if so, what? Yes, I have staff experience with Voltic Void, Tech Games, & DoggoMC

Q9) How many hours can you contribute per day? Monday - Friday: 3 - 4 | Saturday - Sunday: 5 - 7 | Sick days - maybe an hour or 2, usually I wouldn't be on though because I would be taking care of myself.

Q10) Have you had any punishments while playing on VulcanMC? If so, when and what were they? On the second or third day of release I got muted for 1 hour by Agent7384672 for saying "TSMC". (Lite Advertising)

Q11) Why do you want to become a Trainee on VulcanMC? I want to help the server because it has helped me, because of the fun this server provided me with, I want to help the server in return. I think I should be Trainee because I'm good at helping, I've been playing the server since the release of it so I usually have the correct answer to questions regarding the server. I am also actively watching the chat so if new players ask for help I can answer their questions as soon as I see them. I am able to recognize that even if I try my best to help people, that I won't always be able to help them if they're struggling. One of my two in-game flaws is that I'm not too great at controlling my own spam, though it's been something I've been working on improving on the other few servers I've been staff on and I've gotten able to stop myself from 4 messages without someone else chatting. My second is my grammar which could be bad but Its not so bad that you don't understand a word i'm saying.:p I'm also active on the forums & Discord even when the staff aren't, so I'd be able to deal with player reports and moderating the Discord when other staff are unavailable to do so.

Q12) Why do you stand out to other applicants?
Because I enjoy playing VulcanMC and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of game play for everyone on Vulcan.
As mentioned above I used to be staff on a few active servers so I have already have basic moderation skills and I have the confidence to dish out appropriate punishments if needed.
I am generally chatty and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc. and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player. I generally don't welcome users to the server when they first join but I am beginning to develop the habit to do so. :)

Part C- Scenarios

Q13) You are on the server and the only staff member online, multiple players begin disrespecting each other, swearing and insulting each others mothers, how do you defuse the situation? I would get a screenshot of the argument first thing first. Then I would verbally warn the people have a conversation. If they continued I would mute them for player disrespect along with showing another staff member this. If they decided to keep going at it when their mute expired, I would get a higher ranked staff member to come and help me with the situation

Q14) A player calls you a trash, useless and a stupid staff member, how would you react to this? I would first get a screenshot of them saying that to me. I would then mute the player for however long I'm supposed to. If the player or another staff member asks for evidence/proof of the punishment and confirm I was meant to punish them, I would show them. If the offender decides to bug me about it after I've punished them, I would ignore them and go on with helping the server.

Q15) Your best mate has just come on to Vulcan using a hacked client. They jump down into PVP and start using Kill Aura. You have evidence of them hacking, but they are your best mate. What will you do? (I do not have a recording software on my computer but I will try to download one) If my friend came online and started hacking in PVP, I would record a video of him hacking, ban him for hacking and tell him he can appeal on the forums @ https://vulcanmc.net/threads/ban-appeal-format.54/. If he/she asks(or another staff member) to prove they were hacking, I would show them my video of him/her hacking. If he/she appealed and got accepted but decided to hack again, I would repeat the same process.

Part D- Agreements: Please answer these with a Yes.

A1) During your application process, if you ask a staff member about your application, it will result in an automatic denial. Do you agree to this? Yes

A2) If your application gets denied, you are not to argue with the decision made by staff, and instead you should take it upon yourself to improve the areas you failed/lacked in. If you do argue with the staff decision, we will refuse to consider any of your future applications. Do you agree to this? Yes

A3) If you fail the One week Trainee period, or you get demoted at any point during your staff time, you shall not argue with the staff decision, and if you do it will lead to a refusal to consider any future applications. Do you agree to this? Yes

A4) If your application is denied, you must wait until the next application season before applying again. Do you agree to this? Yes

Last edited:

Thingz

Space Enthusiast
Mod
Reactions
27 0 0
Wow, that’s some good information!

So, here are my judgements of this application.

Pros:
Good information
A great amount of staff experience
Remembered my birthday xD (<— That one is just to joke around)

Cons:

You live in one of the most active timezones which means that you will most likely be online when other staff are online

You dk not have any capture evidence (yet)

Wizzy

Reactions
2 0 0
Wow, that’s some good information!

So, here are my judgements of this application.

Pros:
Good information
A great amount of staff experience
Remembered my birthday xD (<— That one is just to joke around)

Cons:

You live in one of the most active timezones which means that you will most likely be online when other staff are online

You dk not have any capture evidence (yet)
downloading 1 now actually

astronomized

Hubble Admirer
Admin
astronomized
astronomized
Administrator
Reactions
23 0 0
Nice job! You not only used the correct format in your application, you took it a step further and made it like your own. In addition, it contained a sufficient amount of content and detail, while answering questions with thought out responses. You also seem to have the experience that aids a potential staff member when applying for a position like this one.

As for things that I think could be improved upon, I believe that some of your responses could be a bit more mature. This is not a big issue, but everywhere you use mature grammar/spelling makes a difference. I see that you are working on it, but like I said before, use mature writing techniques wherever you can do so.

Otherwise, it was well thought out, clear and concise for the most part, and had few grammar/spelling mistakes. Wonderful job and good luck!

7/10

Chaotic Mind

Crazy pone
Sr Mod
Reactions
3 0 0
I like your style. Reminds me of my app I made before the server was opened. As Astro said, the few things you should improve are your grammar and the potential to spam. You have said you are working to improve the spamming so that's good. I can't exactly tell you to improve grammar as I make mistakes myself rather often due to slight dyslexia.

Very good. Like how much detail you put into your answers as well as the fact you know how the system works thanks to previous staff experience. I see you are working on getting a screen recorder installed so once that is going then I say you are a good choice to look closer at once a manager can get to it.

Good luck!

7/10

Fleshlings

Staff Manager
Manager
Reactions
18 0 0
Hey.

First of all, nice application. Really like the explicit and in-depth detail of the situations. As you said you struggled with grammar capability, I would obviously highly encourage you to improve in that stance as we staff members tend to think with ideally, a professional mindset for our players. This goes for your own personal spam messages as well. Staff members are well-experienced when it comes to maturity and personal-stance. You are indeed representing the VulcanMC Network so treat the players of the network like you would treat the staff members & rules, with respect. Just something to touch up on a bit.

Also, something I extremely push on. You will need recording software in the process of being a staff member. This is one of the main requirements as it helps in situations that involve higher moderation technique and helps with ‘proving’.

Other than that, very nice, well-thought our application.

7/10

JoJo

Uxmb
Uxmb
Reactions
20 1 1
Part A (Second Application)

Q1) What is your IGN? Stratas

Q2) What is your Discord IGN (with tag)? Stratas#4145

Q3) How old are you? 14

Q4) What timezone are you in? EST

Q5) Do you have a working mic? Yes

Q6) How long have you been a part of our server? Since release, also I think I was the first 100 or 50 in the Discord server.

Part B

Q7) Are you currently staff on any other servers? No

Q8) Do you have any previous staffing experience, if so, what? Yes, I have staff experience with Voltic Void, Tech Games, & DoggoMC

Q9) How many hours can you contribute per day? Monday - Friday: 3 - 4 | Saturday - Sunday: 5 - 7 | Sick days - maybe an hour or 2, usually I wouldn't be on though because I would be taking care of myself.

Q10) Have you had any punishments while playing on VulcanMC? If so, when and what were they? On the second or third day of release I got muted for 1 hour by Agent7384672 for saying "TSMC". (Lite Advertising)

Q11) Why do you want to become a Trainee on VulcanMC? I want to help the server because it has helped me, because of the fun this server provided me with, I want to help the server in return. I think I should be Trainee because I'm good at helping, I've been playing the server since the release of it so I usually have the correct answer to questions regarding the server. I am also actively watching the chat so if new players ask for help I can answer their questions as soon as I see them. I am able to recognize that even if I try my best to help people, that I won't always be able to help them if they're struggling. One of my two in-game flaws is that I'm not too great at controlling my own spam, though it's been something I've been working on improving on the other few servers I've been staff on and I've gotten able to stop myself from 4 messages without someone else chatting. My second is my grammar which could be bad but Its not so bad that you don't understand a word i'm saying.:p I'm also active on the forums & Discord even when the staff aren't, so I'd be able to deal with player reports and moderating the Discord when other staff are unavailable to do so.

Q12) Why do you stand out to other applicants?
Because I enjoy playing VulcanMC and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of game play for everyone on Vulcan.
As mentioned above I used to be staff on a few active servers so I have already have basic moderation skills and I have the confidence to dish out appropriate punishments if needed.
I am generally chatty and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc. and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player. I generally don't welcome users to the server when they first join but I am beginning to develop the habit to do so. :)

Part C- Scenarios

Q13) You are on the server and the only staff member online, multiple players begin disrespecting each other, swearing and insulting each others mothers, how do you defuse the situation? I would get a screenshot of the argument first thing first. Then I would verbally warn the people have a conversation. If they continued I would mute them for player disrespect along with showing another staff member this. If they decided to keep going at it when their mute expired, I would get a higher ranked staff member to come and help me with the situation

Q14) A player calls you a trash, useless and a stupid staff member, how would you react to this? I would first get a screenshot of them saying that to me. I would then mute the player for however long I'm supposed to. If the player or another staff member asks for evidence/proof of the punishment and confirm I was meant to punish them, I would show them. If the offender decides to bug me about it after I've punished them, I would ignore them and go on with helping the server.

Q15) Your best mate has just come on to Vulcan using a hacked client. They jump down into PVP and start using Kill Aura. You have evidence of them hacking, but they are your best mate. What will you do? (I do not have a recording software on my computer but I will try to download one) If my friend came online and started hacking in PVP, I would record a video of him hacking, ban him for hacking and tell him he can appeal on the forums @ https://vulcanmc.net/threads/ban-appeal-format.54/. If he/she asks(or another staff member) to prove they were hacking, I would show them my video of him/her hacking. If he/she appealed and got accepted but decided to hack again, I would repeat the same process.

Part D- Agreements: Please answer these with a Yes.

A1) During your application process, if you ask a staff member about your application, it will result in an automatic denial. Do you agree to this? Yes

A2) If your application gets denied, you are not to argue with the decision made by staff, and instead you should take it upon yourself to improve the areas you failed/lacked in. If you do argue with the staff decision, we will refuse to consider any of your future applications. Do you agree to this? Yes

A3) If you fail the One week Trainee period, or you get demoted at any point during your staff time, you shall not argue with the staff decision, and if you do it will lead to a refusal to consider any future applications. Do you agree to this? Yes

A4) If your application is denied, you must wait until the next application season before applying again. Do you agree to this? Yes
lost my account again... new account. I appriciate all the feedback though! :D

Reactions
23 0 1
This is great application but the Fact of u losing account and So show us Your Organization isnt that Strong.
But in general this is Great Just make Sure to add more detail and so

JoJo

Uxmb
Uxmb
Reactions
20 1 1
This is great application but the Fact of u losing account and So show us Your Organization isnt that Strong.
But in general this is Great Just make Sure to add more detail and so
I logged out of my account thinking I had the account's login info written down... I didn't. I blame myself still. Thanks for the feedback though!

Reactions
23 0 1
After what i know about strats , he is not 14 years old. So this application didnt meet the reqiurement , but in general its a good application.
Thank you

Reactions
13 0 0
@Stratas Awesome application, and good luck!
A little bit of information though,
For previous staffing experience, you mentioned servers that aren't official Minecraft servers yet, and I think they want Minecraft servers. Otherwise, your application is great!

Hope you'll get accepted,
Nin

Reactions
35 0 1
Hey,

Unfortunately your application has been denied. I am aware you are 13 years of age, which is below our requirement. You lied in this application claiming you were 14. Your application has been denied and we will not contemplate any future applications because of it.