Loading Status...
play.vulcanmc.net

Denied Staff application-IDeansie

IDeansie

Reactions
0 0 0
Part A
  1. What is your In Game Name: My in game name is IDeansie
  2. What is your Discord In Game Name and Tag: My discord in game name is IDeansie#1294
  3. How old are you: I am 15 Years old
  4. What Timezone are you in: I am in the New Zealand Daylight Time
  5. Do you have a working mic: I do have a working mic
  6. How long have you been apart of our server: I have been apart of the server since November 12 2018
Part B
  1. Are you currently staff on any other Servers: I am staff on a server called Robowars which is a small skyblock server. And I have been apart of other servers but that was just to help set them up and get them going. (Not sure if that counts as being staff but thought i would put it in there.)
  2. Do you have any previous staffing experience: I do have previous staffing experience on a server called RoboWars which i have been apart of for 6 months and I have had odd jobs like setting up discords helping build server spawns and things like that.
  3. How many hours can you contribute per day: I can contribute about 2 hours on weekday till school finishes soon and when it does it will be about 5 hours a day and on weekends about 3 hours a day and I am always on discord.
  4. Have you ever had any punishments while playing on VulcanMC: as of writing this I have not as the server is not out yet.
  5. Why do you want to become a trainee on VulcanMC: I want to become a trainee on VulcanMC because I have never been staff on a big server and I would like to think that it would be a change and a challenge for me to work on a big server also I like helping people whenever possible to make their time on the server better and more enjoyable so they will come back and continue to play on VulcanMc. I believe that while servers are up there is never staff on when sometime when you most need it and then they have to wait if it's just a question they want to ask so i hope to change that by being online whenever possible.
  6. Why do you stand out to other applicants: I stand out because I am quick to come to a conclusion and that I have a combination of past staffing experience on other servers, and I am always ready to drop whatever it is that I am doing if its to do with myself and help whoever it is that needs help so they can have their questions answered immediately so they can continue having fun on the server.
Part C
  1. You are on the server and the only staff member online, multiple players begin disrespecting each other, swearing and insulting each others mothers, how do you defuse the situation? I would first ask them to stop and talk about something else and if they continued then I would contact a more senior staff member on discord and if no one gives me a response quickly then I would take screenshots to show someone after so they can see why I did it and not just for a random reason and I would punish them for the chat rules broken for swearing and disrespecting each other and insulting each others mothers.
  2. A player calls you a trash, useless and a stupid staff member, how would you react to this? With this one its meaning can be aimed at other things like if you do something bad like fall in lava and die cause you where mining straight down then it can be meant as a joke because it is a stupid thing to do as that can happen whereas if they have a friend that is muted or banned then they might say that your a stupid staff member which in the first case can be player disrespect but it might be meant as a joke so it depends on what is was that you did, where as with the second one it can be counted as staff disrespect for doing your job. If you are the only staff member on the server with lots of bad things are going on and you are trying to sort out multiple things and more stuff i still going on they you can be call a useless staff member because they might not know that your flat out trying to solve other things that are wrong on the server so it can be counted as staff disrespect and can be punishable for their actions if you already told them you are sorting other stuff out on the server and they continue to do it then you can take action against them for it. Final with someone calling you trash it could be because you keep dieing in pvp and it could be counted as PVP Banter or if you are doing something to do with staff stuff and they call you it, it can be counted as staff disrespect and can be punished for it.
  3. Your best mate has just come on to Vulcan using a hacked client. They jump down into PVP and start using Kill Aura. You have evidence of them hacking, but they are your best mate. What will you do? If you know a player personal or a in game friend it does not matter because you are there not to play favourites but th help the server stay safe for other users so they can have a safe and fun time on there. So if they log on with a hacked client and use it then I would proceed to get enough evidence so I can not be blamed for any wrongdoing and I would ban them for the correct amount of time and if they msg me on discord tell me to unban them i would give them a link to the ban appeal page so they can apply for an unban, and I would tell them that all rules apply to everyone so everyone can have a safe and fun time on the server.
Part D
  1. During your application process, if you ask a staff member about your application, it will result in an automatic denial. Do you agree to this? Yes
  2. If your application gets denied, you are not to argue with the decision made by staff, and instead you should take it upon yourself to improve the areas you failed/lacked in. If you do argue with the staff decision, we will refuse to consider any of your future applications. Do you agree to this? Yes
  3. If you fail the One week Trainee period, or you get demoted at any point during your staff time, you shall not argue with the staff decision, and if you do it will lead to a refusal to consider any future applications. Do you agree to this? Yes
  4. If your application is denied, you must wait two weeks before applying again. If you don't your application will be automatically denied. Do you agree to this? Yes

Reactions
8 0 0
You seem to know what you are doing. Mabye a bit more detail would be better, but other then that.

+1

MrOligator

Manager
Manager
Reactions
11 0 0
Hey IDeansie, after reviewing your application I have decided to come to the conclusion it will be denied due to your activity as staff on another network. You stated in your application you were a staff member on another server, which is against one of our requirements.

How to improve and what went wrong:
The rest of your application was extremely good, and exactly what we are looking for in any new applicants, which is why it has been harder to deny your application than others. If your situation changes, please do not hesitate to apply again.

Please wait 2 weeks to reapply.