Denied Kibi's Staff Application

Q1) What is your IGN?
Kibishikatutu

Q2) What is your Discord IGN (with tag)?
Kibi#7799

Q3) How old are you?

Q4) What timezone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Q5) Do you have a working mic?
Yes.

Q6) How long have you been a part of our server?
I joined the day I posted this. I'm not here just to be staff, though. I've played for a few hours, and I really enjoy the server!

Q7) Are you currently staff on any other servers?
No.

Q8) Do you have any previous staffing experience, if so, what?
KronosPvP - Jr. Mod (Previously)
ExpoPvP - Developer (Previously)
JawsPvP - Jr. Mod (Previously)
LeviathanMC - Owner (Previously)
HypariaMC - Jr. Mod (Then Owner... eventually) (Previously)
Frontier Network - Jr. Mod (Previously)
ExilePvP - Helper (Previously)
InfernalMC - Manager (Previously)

Though I have been staff on Minecraft servers, I also have done staffing elsewhere as well. If you are familiar with the app called "Amino," then you will know what a Curator is. What I'm getting at with that is the fact I have been Curator on many Aminos. Also, I am pretty decent with developer work, such as plugins, configurations and other things like that. I feel like I am missing a few servers on my list, so if you require more, I will get back to you on that.

Q9) How many hours can you contribute per day?
I do have school, so I'd say a good 2 or 3 on a week day, and it depends on the weekend.

Q10) Have you had any punishments while playing on VulcanMC? If so, when and what were they?
None at all!

Q11) Why do you want to become a Trainee on VulcanMC?
Unfortunately, I don't know a whole ton about the server yet. I want to be part of the staff team because I believe it would be a challenge for me to be helping handle this many people. I have handled plenty of people in Discord, but I want to put my skills to the test with a larger in-game player base. The other servers I have worked on have had a couple hundred less than you guys, so that's why I haven't got to experience this many people yet.

Q12) Why do you stand out to other applicants?
I believe I stand out because of my helping skills. Not just on the internet, I help out people all the time. I mostly help people at school with technological issues and stuff along those lines. I can also dedicate a lot of my time to the server, which not everyone can do. Another reason is because I have had lots of experience, so I know what's up. I know how to use basic (and complex, if needed) commands to do my job correctly. I know the basic outline of standard rules for a Minecraft server as well. I have also read your server rules, and if I become staff, I will read your staff rules as well.

Q13) You are on the server and the only staff member online, multiple players begin disrespecting each other, swearing and insulting each others mothers, how do you defuse the situation?
As soon as I saw it, I would tell them to calm down. If they do not, I will ask them what resulted in this. If they snap back at me or something, I will try to contact a higher staff member and explain the situation. If said higher staff member can not help at that moment, I will tell them to stop before I have to punish them or something.

Q14) A player calls you a trash, useless and a stupid staff member, how would you react to this?
This is something I'm told a lot in real life, but minus the staff member part. I've learned to leave people to their own opinions. I will warn them for Staff Disrespect, and if they continue on STILL, I will mute them.

Q15) Your best mate has just come on to Vulcan using a hacked client. They jump down into PVP and start using Kill Aura. You have evidence of them hacking, but they are your best mate. What will you do?
I have been in this situation before. I wasn't staff on the server, but I told the Mod that was online, and they were banned. I did feel a little bad, but you can't go hacking. Though if I had of been the staff member in the situation and I saw it first hard, I would ask them if they are hacking. If they admit it, then, depending on your rules, it may be a shorter ban. If they deny it, it will be a ban.

A1) During your application process, if you ask a staff member about your application, it will result in an automatic denial. Do you agree to this?
Yeah, of course. That's a basic rule that I have got drilled into my noggin!

A2) If your application gets denied, you are not to argue with the decision made by staff, and instead you should take it upon yourself to improve the areas you failed/lacked in. If you do argue with the staff decision, we will refuse to consider any of your future applications. Do you agree to this?
Of course. I must respect the staff decision. They call the shots, not me!

A3) If you fail the One week Trainee period, or you get demoted at any point during your staff time, you shall not argue with the staff decision, and if you do it will lead to a refusal to consider any future applications. Do you agree to this?
Just as the question above, of course!

A4) If your application is denied, you must wait until the next application season before applying again. Do you agree to this?
Yeah, that's fair!

Scmuel

"I Like Pork"
<3
Scmuel
Scmuel
Hey, I can’t decide whether this application will get accepted or denied, however, the first two requirements shown on the format/official application threads state you must be 14 or older, and also have a minimum of 2 weeks play time in order to make an application.

Best of luck!

Hey there, this is a good application you made. Though.. It doesn't quite meet the requirements. It clearly shows that you spent time on it but it still lacks some vital details. The main things are that you don't meet the age requirement or the playtime requirement. But, good luck with your application!

This is a great application... the only problem is that you didnt keet the requirement... such as age
You need to be a minimum age of 14 to apply for staff
-iJackpot ty

I agree with the others on this one. Your application was pretty good but it seems that you don’t quite fulfill the requirements. I recommend coming back and applying next season once you meet the time and age requirements (if your not accepted now that is). Otherwise it looks pretty good. Good luck :)

Hello! Thank you for applying to VulcanMC's staff team. Unfortunately as you do not meet our minimum requirement age of 14, you will be denied.