Loading Status
play.vulcanmc.net

Christmas has arrived to VulcanMC!

What's up everyone,

Vulcan's first major update has just hit! We've got heaps of cool new features, such as a snowball fight game in the Hub, Christmas music playing in the Hub, the Advent Calendar and the Christmas crate, kit, bundle & tags on the Skyblock server!

You can purchase your very own Christmas crate key, kit and tag bundle on the store @ store.vulcanmc.net!

| Hub Snowball Fight & Music!
The Hub PvP Sword has been replaced with the Snowball fight game during this Christmas. To enter the game, simply hold the snowball in your hotbar. You'll then be able to throw your snowball at other players who are in the game! Try not to get hit, otherwise you'll be teleported back to spawn!

Accompanying the Hub PvP sword is the Christmas Radio. With this item, you can listen to Christmas songs while furiously throwing your snowball at others! It'll never get boring.

| Skyblock Advent Calendar
From now until Christmas, every day you'll be able to claim your advent calendar's window. Each day will give you a cool reward. We won't spoil what rewards you can get! You'll find out what you'll get on that day!

To open the advent calendar. Simply type /advent! Or, find the giant Christmas tree at the Skyblock spawn and right-click Santa (who is sitting in his confy chair).

1544750666745.png
The advent calendar is home to 13 windows. Two of these windows are available right now! As mentioned above, you'll be able to claim and view a windows reward on the day that it's available! If a window isn't available, it'll let you know when it will be.

1544750806798.png
| Christmas Crate, Bundle, Kit & Tags
The Christmas Crate, bundle, kit and tag bundle are now available on the store! They will be availabe until the 1st of January.

Now, you may be asking, just what do I get in these packages?
You can view what you get in the crate by left-clicking the Christmas Crate directly infront of /spawn.

As for the Bundle, Kit & Tags. You can view what you get in the description of the package on the webstore.

We hope you all enjoy the update! In 2 days we will be releasing our first weekly update, hype!!! I'd also like to thank the community for the continuous support this week, we have so much in store and I can not wait to share it with everyone.

Thanks,
- VulcanMC Team

Comments

What's up everyone,

Vulcan's first major update has just hit! We've got heaps of cool new features, such as a snowball fight game in the Hub, Christmas music playing in the Hub, the Advent Calendar and the Christmas crate, kit, bundle & tags on the Skyblock server!

You can purchase your very own Christmas crate key, kit and tag bundle on the store @ store.vulcanmc.net!

| Hub Snowball Fight & Music!
The Hub PvP Sword has been replaced with the Snowball fight game during this Christmas. To enter the game, simply hold the snowball in your hotbar. You'll then be able to throw your snowball at other players who are in the game! Try not to get hit, otherwise you'll be teleported back to spawn!

Accompanying the Hub PvP sword is the Christmas Radio. With this item, you can listen to Christmas songs while furiously throwing your snowball at others! It'll never get boring.

| Skyblock Advent Calendar
From now until Christmas, every day you'll be able to claim your advent calendar's window. Each day will give you a cool reward. We won't spoil what rewards you can get! You'll find out what you'll get on that day!

To open the advent calendar. Simply type /advent! Or, find the giant Christmas tree at the Skyblock spawn and right-click Santa (who is sitting in his confy chair).

The advent calendar is home to 13 windows. Two of these windows are available right now! As mentioned above, you'll be able to claim and view a windows reward on the day that it's available! If a window isn't available, it'll let you know when it will be.

| Christmas Crate, Bundle, Kit & Tags
The Christmas Crate, bundle, kit and tag bundle are now available on the store! They will be availabe until the 1st of January.

Now, you may be asking, just what do I get in these packages?
You can view what you get in the crate by left-clicking the Christmas Crate directly infront of /spawn.

As for the Bundle, Kit & Tags. You can view what you get in the description of the package on the webstore.

We hope you all enjoy the update! In 2 days we will be releasing our first weekly update, hype!!! I'd also like to thank the community for the continuous support this week, we have so much in store and I can not wait to share it with everyone.

Thanks,
- VulcanMC Team
Looks great! Sadly cant get on tonight but will definately will check it out tomorrow!

That's some massive chair, Mister Santa. Really big :)

Sad i couldn't redeem the 2 first windows (blame my timezone) but hyped for the others!